COVID Rx Exchange:
It is a nonprofit & non-commercial initiative focused on the medical management of COVID patients across the globe. While those on the ground are managing COVID patients, refining, and sharing their experience with practice (guidelines), it is becoming increasingly obvious that the management of COVID needs real-time expertise sharing across political boundaries.
I am a Surgeon, do I need to be part of COVID?
Surgeons too need an understanding of primary and secondary prevention, management, and other clinical scenarios though they are not managing COVID. More so, few surgeons have accepted the mantle of driving COVID Rx Exchange as part of SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
How to be part of the CovidRxExchange?
Please share your email and contact details on the below address. You may join forced discussion groups from your specialty or stay in the general pool and participate in the exchange.
Free Benefits from joining CovidRxExChange.org Slack Group –
1. Free storage of documents (word, pdf, pictures, videos audio, etc) until a limit.
2. Host meetings, audio, or video meeting. Use Zoom or other communication apps for scheduling your own (remote) consultations and exchange records/documents/reports.
3. Create theme/interest-specific groups for a focused discussion
4. Calendarize events and share invites for the meeting
5. Integrate with your Gmail account
I am confident; this will facilitate professional interaction on all medical topics. For a complete description of mission, scope, activities, and values, please visit https://wp.me/p7XEWW-1hj.
• Managing Cardiac Complications with COVID
• Understanding Laboratory Tests for COVID Diagnosis
Shashank Heda, MD